33-1736 Quebec Ave
Saskatoon SK S7K 1V9
Facing street between 38 & 39th


Covid-19 Update: Yes, we’re still open during posted hours for you to stop by to drop off. Or you could use our mail slot located to the lower right side of our door (include your phone#).

An alternative option is to e-mail/upload your documentation, and then pay through e-transfer/credit card over the phone once we’re done.

Our office is taking precautions by sanitizing and limiting number of clients.  If the door is locked it’ll be just a short wait.  Due to covid all services are drop-off/pick-up only.

Download & complete our Drop-Off Form here –>Form
New Client? Download & complete our Auth Rep Form here –>Form

Handy Checklist

To ensure you get every tax credit and deduction you’re entitled to!


  • Employment income (T4)
  • Employment insurance benefits (T4E)
  • Pensions & annuity income (T4A)
  • CPP & OAS (T4A(P) & T4A(OAS))
  • Investment income (T3, T5, & T5008)
  • Partnership income (T5013)
  • Tuition (T2202A or TL11)
  • Social assistance & Worker’s comp (T5007)
  • RRSP & RIF income (T4RSP, T4RIF)
  • All other tax slips

Other Documentation

  • Canada Revenue Agency correspondence
  • Last year’s return (helpful if new client)
  • Information about you:
    – birthday / address / phone #’s / marital status
  • Information about your dependents:
    – name / birthday / net income / tuition transfer
  • Capital gain/loss information (if no T5008)
  • Child support or alimony information
  • Information about the sale of your principal residence
  • Disability tax credit certificate (T2201)
  • Employment expenses categorized (T4044) & form T2200
  • Rental property income & expenses categorized (T4036)
  • Business income & expenses categorized (T4002)
  • Volunteer firefighter / search & rescue certificate
  • Graduate retention certificate (Saskatchewan)
  • Northern residents letter
  • Business investment loss (bankrupt company)


  • RRSP contributions
  • Charitable & political donations
  • Medical expenses / travel (80 km+)
  • Child care / preschool / day camp expenses
    – social insurance # if applicable
  • Adoption expenses
  • Student loan interest statements
  • Professional or union dues (if not on T4)
  • Investment advisor fees & interest expenses
  • Moving expenses (40 km+ for work)
  • School supply expenses (teachers)
  • Tool expenses (tradesperson & apprentice mechanic)
  • Exam fees for professional designations
  • Legal expenses to collect alimony, pension or retiring allowance
  • Home accessibility expenses (senior or eligible for disability credit)
  • Rent or property tax (Manitoba & Ontario)

Contact us today and let us help you with your income tax.

Contact Us